BioFlex Laser Therapy Treatment in Vaughan
What is BioFlex Treatment?
BioFlex laser therapy is a low-light treatment that has been determined to be a safe and effective modality for treating a variety of pain. It works by stimulating the cells within the affected area which then activate the natural healing process of the body. As light passes through the skin, it triggers chemical reactions in cells called chromophores which leads to a cascade of positive biochemical events that encourage cells to repair and regenerate tissue. Bio Flex laser therapy reduces inflammation, increases circulation and stimulates collagen production, resulting in faster recovery times from injury, improved flexibility, overall muscle relaxation and enhanced function.
BioFlex Laser therapy is used in treatment of:
- Sports Injuries (sprains, strains, muscles, tendons and ligaments tear)
- Arthritic conditions (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout etc.) Neuropathic Pain Syndromes (eg. disc herniation, carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (rotator cuff tear, tennis and golfer’s elbow)
- Back, neck, knee, hip, shoulder pain (eg. frozen shoulder)
- Postsurgical wound healing and scar reduction
- Dermatological conditions (acne, ulcers, psoriasis)
BioFlex Laser Therapy FAQ
What are benefits of BioFlex Laser treatment?
Some of the benefirs include:
– Stimulate healing process
– Reduce inflammation
– Heal tissue damage
– Pain relief
– Improved Blood Circulation
Are there any side effects from BioFlex Laser Therapy?
There are no side effects from this therapy. It is painless and drug-free.
Talk With a BioFlex Practitioner Today
Please book appointments in advance by calling our clinic.
1750 Steeles Ave W, #8, Concord, ON L4K 2L7
What You Need to Know About Your Appointment
Before you visit be sure to be prepared for your session. Wear comfortable clothing that would not restrict your range of motion and be prepared to fill out a quick medical form.